Sweet Potato Pretzels
Crunchy and healthy Sweet Potato Pretzels. Perfect for a daily treat that is packed with Omega 3 thanks to the milled flax seeds baked in these little beauties!
Made with Sweet Potato, Rice Flour, Free Range Eggs and Milled Flax Seeds.
Wheat and dairy-free, no added salt or sugar.
We understand that you might have questions for us. Below you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Don't see the answer to your question? Drop us a line or call us and we would be more than happy to help!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What if my dog has food allergies? All of our products are wheat-free and some of them are also dairy-free. If your dog has allergies to specific ingredients we recommend to consult with your veterinarian prior to feeding.
- Can you accommodate special requests, such as ingredient substitutions or custom products? Absolutely! Just let us know what you have in mind and we can discuss. Keep in mind that some ingredients, fruits or veggies that are safe for humans, are not safe for dogs. We will check what is safe for your dog and let you know prior to baking.
- Do you bake custom cakes? We sure do! We bake custom, wheat-free cakes for all sizes of dogs and occasions. Whether you are celebrating Fido's birthday, Gotcha Day or just because, we can make the right cake for your needs. Just one dog or many? No problem! We can accommodate any size cake. Check our Birthday & Special Occasion Cakes to select your cake today!
- How much do I feed my dog? Our treats are healthy and delicious and your pup will be asking for more. Be prudent and consider the age, size and dietary needs of your friend. Treats are not meant to substitute regular food and should not make up more than 10% of daily food intake. Portion and feed responsibly. If you are unsure, please consult with your veterinarian.
- How do I store your products? Cookies and biscuits should be stored in an airtight container, in a dry, cool place away from sources of heat and direct sunlight. Shelf life for hard cookies is 7-8 months, up to 8-9 months in the refrigerator and up to a year in the freezer. Softer treats can be stored for up to 6-8 weeks in the refrigerator. Cakes and products that contain coconut milk, yogurt and cream cheese should be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container for a maximum of 1-2 weeks or frozen for a maximum of 6 months.
- Do you use preservatives? No! We bake healthy goods that are free of preservatives. Our cakes are iced with a mix of natural and artificial colours to achieve icing consistency and colour accuracy.
- Do you add salt and sugar in your products? Absolutely not! We never add salt or sugar in any of our products. The only source of salt and sugar in our treats is what is found naturally in the ingredients we use.
- Where do your ingredients come from? We do the best we can to source local ingredients where possible. Supporting our local and Canadian economy is very important to us and we strive to keep our vendors close to home.
- What are your processing times? Our orders are usually fulfilled in 2-3 days for regular treats and 3-5 days for custom cakes. Please, note that due to the nature of our products we can not accommodate same day processing and delivery.
- How much is shipping and delivery? We offer FREE local delivery in High River and Okotoks with orders of $25 or more before taxes. Local delivery is usually Saturday however we can accommodate special requests. We deliver cakes in Calgary and surrounding areas for a flat fee of $10.00.
- Do all of your products ship? We are not able to ship cakes or products that require refrigeration due to the nature of these items.
- Do you ship outside of Canada? Currently we only offer shipping in Canada.